|Job Title:||Warehouse Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent Bens|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2017 16:41|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business that is currently investing £35m in new product, property and systems at their manufacturing plant in Gloucester.
As part of this strategy, the Supply Chain Manager is currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager to support him with the set up and operational running of a new facility at the site.
Within the role of Warehouse Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Design and implement the new onsite warehouse.
- Design and implement new processes.
- Engage your warehouse team of 12.
- Optimise goods receipt processes.
- Introduce FIFO.
- Ensure stock accuracy.
- Ensure accurate recycling of packaging materials.
The successful candidate will:-
- Be an experienced man-manager who enjoys developing teams.
- Have gained their experience working within a fast-paced warehousing environment.
- Have experience developing process, people and systems.
- Will be able to identify and implement cost saving opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- Salary to £42,000
- 10% Bonus
- 49 Hour Week
- Product Discount
To apply for the role please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Pension
Area Planning Manager
Maintenance Excellence Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Project Manager - Engineering Capex
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Superb Package
Greater Manchester, England
£28000 per annum + ABOVE AVARAGE PACKAGE