|Job Title:||Warehouse Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 13:58|
Due to over £400,000 of investment at this specialist homeware provider based in Preston, there is now an exciting opportunity for a warehouse professional to join the supply chain team as they continue to expand their product range and customer base.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for development. The Warehouse Manager wants to attract someone into the business who enjoys identifying ways to make things better.
The key focus of the role will be to ensure an efficient operation of a busy receipt, pick and pack operation to provide a same day dispatch of customer orders.
With the role of Warehouse Supervisor, responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure the smooth flow of material through the warehouse across goods in, returns, replenishment and stock control.
- Carry out stock investigations.
- Motivate and challenge your team of thirty.
- Review warehouse performance and ensure daily targets are met.
- Work with the Warehouse Manager re future investments.
- Promote and maintain health and safety standards throughout the site.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their experience working within a fast-paced warehousing environment.
- Be customer focused.
- Implement improvement initiatives.
- Be able to work autonomously.
On offer: -
- A salary to £30,000
- Monthly paid bonus scheme.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Working days are Monday to Friday.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Warehouse & Production Operative
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Pension
£35000 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
£21000 - £23000 per annum
£28000 - £32500 per annum + Excellent!
Learning & Development Partner
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + additional benefits