|Job Title:||Warehouse Supervisor|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Warehouse Supervisor - Back Shift
Due to major investment at this specialist homeware provider based in Preston, there is now an exciting opportunity for a warehouse professional to join the supply chain team as they continue to expand their product range and customer base.
Working from a purpose built brand new facility, this role provides a fantastic opportunity for development. A key focus will be to ensure the efficient operation of a busy receipt, pick and pack operation to provide same day dispatch of customer orders.
Within the role of Warehouse Supervisor, responsibilities will be to:-
- Ensure the smooth flow of material through the warehouse across good in, returns, replenishment and stock control.
- Carry out stock investigations.
- Motivate and challenge your team.
- Review warehouse performance and ensure daily targets are met.
- Work with the warehouse Manager re future investment.
- Manage and improve KPI's.
- Promote and maintain H&S standards throughout the warehouse.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have gained their experience working within a fast-paced warehousing environment.
- Coach and develop a team of five operatives.
- Be-able to identify ways to improve processes to increase warehouse efficiency.
- Be-able to work autonomously.
- Be customer focused.
- A salary up to £22,000.
- Monthly paid bonus up to 15% of salary.
- 20 Days holiday plus stats, rising to 25 days after 3 years-service.
- Pension scheme.
- Working hours will be Monday-Thursday 12.30am - 9.00pm, Friday 11.30am-8.00pm.
To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.