|Job Title:||Warehouse Supervisor|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving manufacturing business at their brand new, state of the art facility in Bromborough. This is an exciting time to join the team.
The Supply Chain Manager wants to attract a Warehouse Supervisor into the business who enjoys identifying ways to make things better.
As the warehouse becomes operational, the role will involve supporting the team with layout decisions, equipment installation and team recruitment.
Once the warehouse is established, the focus of the role will be to ensure an efficient operation of what will be a busy receipt, pick and pack operation and responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure the smooth flow of material through the warehouse across goods in, returns, replenishment and stock control.
- Ensure accurate stock levels are maintained.
- Carry out stock investigations.
- Motivate and challenge your team of warehouse operatives.
- Review warehouse performance and ensure daily targets are met.
- Promote and maintain health and safety standards throughout the site.
The successful Warehouse Supervisor will: -
- Have gained their experience working within a fast-paced warehousing environment.
- Be customer focused.
- Implement improvement initiatives.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Ideally have start-up experience.
On offer: -
- A salary to £28,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Working days are Monday to Friday.
- Great development potential.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.