Warehouse Team Manager
|Job Title:||Warehouse Team Manager|
|Salary:||£28200 per annum + benefits.|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2016 10:50|
UP TO £35,000 + BENEFITS
''TOGETHER WITH PASSION''
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Shift Manager to join one of the largest and most notable logistics companies, based at one of the leading DC operations in the Midlands. As Shift Manager, you will play a vital role in the strategic growth plans of the site and the contract. You will lead partnerships with some of Britain's leading brands and household names!
Why should you work with us?
- Competitive benefits package including great maternity pay.
- A competitive salary of £35,000.
- Staff discount.
- A guaranteed career progression plan.
The successful Shift Manager will be fully responsible for the operational running of the DC. Success will be achieved through:-
- Effective process management.
- The establishment and maintenance of inspirational leadership.
- Continuous improvement.
- Proven management and budgetary experience.
- Team building, leadership and excellent motivational skills.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and flexibility to work various shift patterns which respond to customer demand.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced warehouse manager to develop their own team, you will currently be working with large teams of 30-60 staff. You will be able to manage in a highly pressurised environment, delivering 100% to the customer. You will be a strong leader, a quick thinker and personable manager.
As Shift Manager you will:-
- Lead multiple teams and ensure that a culture of performance through engagement is successfully embedded and maintained.
- Strive to develop your team managers.
- Drive innovation and high levels of organisational capability.
- Develop a clear vision and provide clear direction for your teams.
- Define operational strategy, setting clear and measurable operational goals.
- Ensure environmental, health and safety standards are exceeded on an on-going basis, actively promoting behavioural safety always.
- Lead and manage the design, implementation and development of capable, repeatable and reliable operational processes to create and maintain a robust framework for delivering the 12 month business plan.
- Create and maintain close working relationships with customers.
If you are passionate about adding value to a national operation, creative in your style of management, and have strong operational knowledge, apply now!
Interviews are due to take place very soon, so please so not delay - we want you in our team!
To send your CV directly to the recruiter, press the 'apply' button, now.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's