Warehouse Team Manager
|Job Title:||Warehouse Team Manager|
|Salary:||£28000 per annum + BENEFITS PACKAGE, HOLIDAYS, GYM,|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2016 16:47|
WAREHOUSE TEAM MANAGER
£28,000 + COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
At this impressive specialist distribution centre for fast moving consumer products based in the Stafford area, there now is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Team Manager to join the Management structure, as they further expand their operations. The site will add to one of the largest and growing logistics operations in the area.
Typical responsibilities within the role of Warehouse Team Manager will be to:-
- Manage your team to ensure an efficient shift is run
- Update the Warehouse Management System
- Develop, coach and counsel team members
- Ensure that stock audits are carried out and comply with working standards
- Ensure the team follow processes and procedures
- Use visual management to communicate past and current performance
The ideal candidate:
- You will currently be part of a management structure
- Have a wealth of experience within warehouse and distribution
- Currently manage a large team of 20-30 colleagues
- Hold a sound understanding of Health and Safety procedure
- You will be ideally have warehousing and logistics qualifications
Within the role of Warehouse Team Manager you will manage an average team of 30 to ensure that product is distributed correctly to meet tight deadlines. You will have experience leading a team and working to targets within a fast paced distribution environment where there are high levels of product lines. You will also be proactive, a strong communicator and will be able to build excellent working relationships with Quality and Logistics teams to ensure the smooth flow of materials through the site.
This is a unique opportunity to manage your own team and work closely with the management structure, for a company that truly understand people.
Working on a rotating DAYS shift pattern.
The successful Warehouse Team Manager will receive a salary of £28,190 plus pension and the chance to work with an organisation that is renowned for investing in their employees.
To apply for this opportunity don't delay, interviews are taking place NOW! Please follow the 'apply now' link.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's