|Job Title:||WASTE CO-ORDINATOR|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£32000 - £32500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 11:37|
UPTO £32,500 OTE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Waste Co-Ordinator to join an innovative organisation in Wolverhapton.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with all staff to inform on, organise and implement waste activities on site.
- Liaising with suppliers to book in waste loads.
- Ensuring conformance with current waste management procedures and legislation
- Keeping records and preparing reports (weekly and monthly)
- Performing audits for duty of care compliance of our suppliers
- Project work relating to waste
- Working closely with customers to obtain information and resolve queries.
- Deliver onsite training to the site waste operatives to become more accountable for compliance of waste management regulations
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Qualities:
- At least three years previous experience within a similar role (waste)
- Experience within a manufacturing/ factory environment.
- ADR Trained (desirable)
- Experience of Duty of Care
- Customer service focused with excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to support and motivate individuals.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers (Electrical Bias)
£31000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
£200 - £240 per day
Global Supply Chain Manager
High Peak, Derbyshire
Up to £95000 per annum + Excellent
Plant Quality Engineer
£35000.00 - £38500.00 per annum + Great benefits package