|Job Title:||Website Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 14:32|
£45,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Website Manager to join the Ecommerce team at a leading sports nutrition company at their head office, situated in Central London.
Key Responsibilities for Website Manager:
- Own, maintain and manage the day-to-day running of websites globally.
- Lead opportunities to enhance the digital experiences, understand what friction or issues a customer is facing and how to resolve them.
- Manage analysis, optimisations and program management across all marketing channels, working alongside Brand, Product, Trade, Marketing among other teams.
- Measuring the impact of changes to content, applications, networks and infrastructure.
- Analyse data and conduct experiments (i.e., A/B and multivariate tests) supported by external agencies to gain insights and evaluate refinements and optimisations.
- Conduct performance monitoring alongside external development agency.
- Be the primary point of contact for all Production Issues and Enhancements.
- Develop, execute, monitor and manage multiple growth programs, including strategy, test plans, creative development, vendor management, and campaign analysis.
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
- Maintain tools and processes required to effectively implement and manage delivery of Web Content.
- Lead development of business requirements and design of all Web site enhancements.
- Follow and develop best practice guidelines.
Key Requirements for Website Manager:
- Analytical in nature, capable of understanding and documenting business processes, then working with teams to drive the right requirements to enable the proper solution.
- Passionate about ecommerce with a commercial mind-set.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly confident presenting recommendations & dealing with internal & external senior stakeholders.
- Highly motivated with experience working in a fast paced, creative environment.
- Self-driven with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- Agile and adaptable, can frequently shift focus across multiple projects or capabilities.
- Expert in Magento 2.3.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company who offer great career progression and excellent company benefits. Interviews will be taking place over the next week, dont miss out- click 'APPLY' today!"
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Engineering Project Manager
Portadown, County Armagh
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Quality Systems and Support
Up to £30000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
Customer Service Advisor
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £26000 per annum
Stornoway, Western Isles
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + benefits