|Salary:||£24727 - £32145 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
£24,727 to £32,145 + Excellent Benefits (Holidays, Pension, Healthcare, Local Benefits etc.)
DIFFERENT SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Our well-established aerospace client who provide a range of aero-structures, machined components and processing solutions for defence and civil aircraft projects.
Our client is looking to strengthen their Fabrications function by recruiting a skilled Welder for their impressive facility in Burnley, Lancashire
This role will be responsible for the welding of Aviation and Aerospace components and will involve working on current and new product components.
The role of the Welder will involve:
* Fitting small tubes for welding to precise tolerances.
* TIG welding (manual, automatic and Orbital) to aircraft standards to fall in line with welding controls and processes.
* Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
* Reading and interpreting and following batch cards
* General maintenance of machinery, jigs and fixtures.
* Involved in corrective actions and assisting with route cause analysis.
* Good knowledge of fusion welding, working in Aviation sector or similar (Advantage)
* Time served with a recognised apprenticeship
* Experience of working with a variety of materials including exotic metals such as Nickel and Titanium.
* Able to work on own initiative or as part of a wider team.
* Able to read, understand and work towards engineering drawings.
* Able to communicate in an effective manner to different levels within the organisation.
With additional excellent personal benefits, this is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.