|Job Title:||Welding Engineer - Aerospace|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
WELDING ENGINEER - AEROSPACE
To £55K + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + GYM MEMBERSHIP + OTHER GREAT BENEFITS
A great opportunity for an experienced Welding Engineer to join the team of a global Aerospace company at their site in Lancashire.
The Welding Engineer will act as technical specialist for all welding related projects and processes.
- Define welding requirements and source equipment in line with NADCAP requirements.
- Define responsibilities for welding processes and use of equipment
- Recruit and train Welding operators
- Oversee set up and qualification of welding equipment
- Assist in development of welding facilities to achieve operational objectives
- Assist in audits for NADCAP approval
- Produce relevant welding data
- Experience Welding Specialist, Technologist or Engineer
- TWI Qualified
- Practical experience in Tig Welding and Resistance Welding (aluminium, titanium, steel, Inconel) within a sheet metal, aerospace environment.
- Exposure to working in a NADCAP environment and NADCAP audits
- Experience of defining responsibilities for welding activity and training operators
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
Click APPLY NOW or for more information please contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.