|Job Title:||Workshop Supervisor|
|Salary:||£36000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 12:01|
Excellent Salary + Pension + Bonus
A superb opportunity for an experienced Supervisor to join the team at a global business near Preston.
This is a new role within the business which has come about due to site re-location.
**The role will require candidates to spend 2-3 days a week in Bedfordshire until full relocation is complete**
- Manage activities of skilled tradesman and semi-skilled operatives ensuring all work is complete in line with build schedules
- Co-ordinate with design and project teams ensuring products meet the design specification
- Technically lead projects from build through to installation
- Manage department KPI's
- Ensure all activities comply with current legislation; H&S, Building, CDM, ISO...
- Drive and manage H&S initiatives demonstrating best practice and conduct investigations
- Manage and co-ordinate activities of 3rd party contractors
- Carry out PDR's and manage absence, performance and training
- Apprentice trained Engineer (C&G/NVQ3/HNC)
- Experience of mechanical fitting/build/assembly in an industrial environment
- Experience of welding/sheet metal fabrication/pipe fitting
- Knowledge/experience of commercial heating & cooling systems - preferred
- Proven leadership/supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Literate
- Able to spend 2-3 days a week working away
A fantastic opportunity to join a global business. APPLY NOW !
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's