WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN - HEAVY / INDUSTRIAL
|Job Title:||WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN - HEAVY / INDUSTRIAL|
|Location:||South Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2018 08:51|
EXCELLENT SALARY + BONUS + PENSION + ADDITIONAL ALLOWANCES
A great opportunity for a Workshop Technician to join a world leading engineering company renowned for providing high quality fluid power systems, gearboxes, drives and hydraulic components for industrial sectors.
- Strip, inspect and rebuild of industrial gearboxes
- Inspection and overhaul of industrial machinery at customer sites
- General mechanical fitting and workshop duties
- Fault diagnosis, service and repair
- Provide technical support to customers
- Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship (C&G/NVQ Level 3/HNC/HND)
- Experience gained in an industrial workshop/manufacturing environment
- Experience of mechanical service and repair of industrial gearboxes or rotating equipment
- Capable of safely rigging and lifting various shapes and sizes of equipment
- Good knowledge of mechanical components; bearings, fasteners, seals
- Full UK Driving License
** Candidates must be flexible to travel to customer sites (UK only) and work away from home a couple of times a month **
Salary + Expenses + Out of Hours Allowances + Bonus
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's