|Job Title:||XP Fitter|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 09:49|
Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00 (Early finish Friday)
25 Days Holiday (Semi Fixed)
My Client a truly world class, family owned business is looking for an experienced or talented graduate to join them in their dynamic and busy site based in Wrexham. They are proud of their achievements and recognise that future growth and success is shaped by the ambition of their employees. If you are looking for a career with a business where people really count, look no further.
- To build prototype axles and gearboxes.
- Prepare and modify test vehicles to take new and novel drivelines
- Fit Instrumentation to axels and gearbox's
- Keeping accurate records
- Mounting axles to axle durability test rig
- Fit instrumentation and analyse data from the test rig
- Analysis of failed components (with Design engineers) to determine cause of failure
- Produce clear and concise written reports on tests results and analysis
- Order parts for the rig or to support testing
- Support annual maintenance check for the test rig
- Experience in axle and transmission development
- Ability to work well within a team but progress your own tasks
- Self motivated
- Flexible and resilient
- An accomplished problem solver
- Able to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Have a sense of urgency and positive attitude in order to deliver true customer delight, providing solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Computer literate / proficient in Microsoft Office
- Hands on approach, willing to help the team with any issues. Reactive and adaptable to change within the plan/ project.
- Needs to have ingenuity to solve problems.
If this is the challenge you have been looking for, with all of the advantages of working with a business that understands the importance of their employees and morale, with every opportunity to develop and grow to more senior roles then click "APPLY NOW" or contact email@example.com on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's