R.P.O means many things to different businesses; Business Process Outsourcing, Managing Agent, Recruitment Management, Vendor Management and more. However, they all have one purpose, to relieve the pressures associated with external recruitment suppliers.
An efficient recruitment strategy is just one of many facets necessary to form a profitable business and although getting it correct is hugely important, recruitment is often just a small part of a managers day to day responsibilities. To relieve some of the pressures associated with this, robust relationships with agencies are needed. They can be a massive asset in high-pressure environments that need specialist skills or a certain level of employee availability to achieve productivity.
However, there is usually limited experience, time and resources available for your managers to maintain and improve these relationships effectively and their time will be better spent handling other activities.
As a recruiting manager or director, you will be well aware of the challenges you encounter when using multiple agencies.
Some features of the Vendor Management service
- Have a dedicated, specialist recruitment “arm” for your HR Function – specialists in each of your departmental areas
- Utilise a constantly evolving alliance of specialist & generalist recruitment companies from all discipline/industry sectors
- Drive performance within your existing supply base and further improve relationships
- Ensure all external recruitment complies with current / future legislation
- Minimise the amount of time that your employees need to invest in managing recruitment
- Improve and maintain your organisation’s reputation in the market
- Make your recruitment process consistent, measurable and cost-effective
- Give your organisation access to as many candidates as possible without the pressures associated with a wide search
- Rationalise costs
- Rationalise your point of contact with the recruitment market
One set of terms & one invoice procedure
- The process will be documented and kept for the required period of time
- The recruitment process will be consistent across all areas of the business, saving management time
- One point of contact for all recruitment – your account manager will handle all agency correspondence, terms of business, negotiations & claims
- Your account manager will arrange/manage interview timetables
- The number of candidates involved in the process is reduced to a select few who are suitable
Corporate Image / Reputation on the job market
- All external advertising will be in line with your company image
- Your vacancy opportunities will be promoted in the correct manner
- All candidates will have a positive experience of your company
- The standard of candidate sent forward for interview will be improved
- All candidates will receive structured feedback
- Those who are unsuccessful will be handled in a professional manner
- A design team will be responsible for developing advertising campaigns
- Your consultants will be responsible for writing the adverts and getting confirmation from the recruiting line manager
- The correct route to market will be used depending on the nature of the vacancies
- We can launch internal advertising campaigns and interview the entire response if needed
- We will measure all applicants against a skills matrix
- We will arrange interviews with the relevant line managers
- We can conduct exit interviews and provide feedback to the line managers
- Numerical and verbal reasoning testing
- Thomas International Profiling
- Design and manage assessment days
- Competency-based interviews
Our Vendor Management services will integrate with your existing business processes such as finance, human resources, and purchasing. They will free up significant time for each of these functions and each of your hiring managers during a recruitment process.