|Job Title:||CNC MACHINIST - TURNER|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
CNC MACHINIST - TURNER X2
PERM NIGHT SHIFTS
£28,000-£30,000 PA + BENEFITS (PENSION, OT, BONUS, PARKING ETC.)
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer has arisen in the Nottingham area, looking for experienced CNC Machinists to join their team.
The role of the CNC Turner Machinist will involve:
* Setting and operating different CNC machines - multi-axis, twin spindle and turret machinery
* Using Mazak or Nakamura controls to produce metal components.
* Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
* Day to day use of Mill/ Turn machinery
* Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
The CNC Turner Machinist should have the following:
* Previous experience in manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls.
* Experience using Mazak /Nakamura/Mori Seiki (or similar) machinery.
* Experience machining Stainless Steel or similar
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next few weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' to send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.