Strategic Business Development Director
Competitive Salary + bonus + Car + Pension + Health
- High-profile customers, safety critical components, highly engineered products
- £120m revenue
- 450 headcount
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Business Development Director to to lead the Business development activity for the EMEA Divisions within a manufacturing business, to secure sufficient new Business to support the company's strategic plan.
The Strategic Business Development Director will also manage the UK's Commercial and Estimating Teams and work closely in collaboration with the Regional and Corporate Senior Management towards identifying and delivering company Business Development strategy.
- Manage and negotiate all existing contract renewals and new contracts with customers in line with corporate policies.
- Leads the development and implementation of the business's strategic business development objectives and processes and engages in sensitive and high-value business development activities.
- To facilitate cross-functional team collaborations as well as to support executive leadership and stakeholders within the business in developing business strategies, inclusive of long-term goals and objectives, key risk management, and driving business and project initiatives.
- Works with business leadership, executives, senior business development management, and stakeholders across the business to ensure that the business's departmental strategies are aligned in order to advance the overall business strategy.
- Performs thorough evaluations of business opportunities through analysis of potential business, inclusive of competitive analysis, financial analysis, market analysis, performance analysis, technology platforms, and strategic fit.
- Create a positive, engaging and supportive culture, maintaining a safe environment that is inclusive. One that is open, honest, with good communication.
- Extensive experience in business and strategy development roles ideally in the aerospace sector having developed strategic relationships with major OEM'S.
- Business Administration, Industrial Management Finance, Economics, or any other related business field degree. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- Experience leading a strategy management team through various projects across the business leading to strategy optimization and overall performance improvement of the business.
- Have had experience addressing sensitive business project issues by performing analyses and implementing appropriate strategic measures to address the issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.