|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2017 15:00|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join an expanding Aerospace company in the Chester area.
The role of the Accounts Assistant includes:
- Meeting & Greeting all visitors
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages, managing visitor signing in and out, distributing post incoming and outgoing
- Assistance in processing sales ledger invoices
- Assistance in processing purchase ledger invoices
- Accurate data entry into IT systems
- Maintenance of accounting records/filing
- Available to start immediately
- Previous experience in finance/credit control
- Good communication skills
- High level of IT skills to include Microsoft Office products
- Friendly, personable and happy to work as part of a team and pitch in and help when required
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's