|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£14000 - £14500 per annum|
|Duration:||9 Month FTC|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Due to an increase in business there is now an immediate need for an experienced administrator to support the HR Manager at this prestigious manufacturer in Halifax.
Within the role of Administrator you will:-
- Provide administration support for the HR Manager which will include filing, data input and general administration duties.
- Answer and respond to employee queries via phone, email and face to face.
- Provide data for absence, sickness, recruitment etc.
- Provide administration for HR Projects.
- Provide administration for HR strategy.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have strong administrative skills, gained within any area/sector.
- Be available to start immediately.
- Have excellent excel and general IT skills.
- Will be a strong communicator over the phone, via email and face to face.
- A salary of £14,500
- Excellent training opportunity during the course of the contract.
- 35 hour working week.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.