|Salary:||Up to £23000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2020 17:19|
SALARY £20,000 TO £25,000
12 MONTHS FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an confident, experienced Administrator to join a leading manufacturer at their site in Preston, on a 12 month Fixed Term basis.
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the UK Health & Safety Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Administrator include:
- To perform duties as directed by UK Health & Safety Manager
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies
- Comply with GDPR
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external departments
- Induction of new employees
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and tasks are up to date
- Assist with all facilities and HSE requests
- Assist with site visits
- PPE management
- Data Input
- Month end
- Waste invoices
- Answering telephone or email enquiries
- Ordering and publishing of site signage and adhoc requests
- Admin support in 140001 standards
- Arrange external training and co-ordinate
- Assist in purchase orders and invoicing
- Project support
- Assist in recycling and waste management procedures
- Assist with the electronic filing project - paperless
- Coordinating contractors and facilities
Key Requirements of the Administrator Include:
- Interest in health and safety
- Ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail to work, under pressure to meet tight deadlines and timescales
- Confident and outgoing approach with the abliltiy to communicate across all levels of staff
- Willing to follow procedures
- Able to train staff
- Time management skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- NEBOSH qualification desirable
Interviews will be taking place next week, click 'APPLY' now!
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's