Aerospace Engine Technicians
|Job Title:||Aerospace Engine Technicians|
|Salary:||Up to £25 per hour + Accommodation Expenses|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 14:05|
AEROSPACE ENGINE TECHNICIAN
£25.00 p/hr + ACCOMODATION ALLOWANCE
A great opportunity for a number of Aircraft Technicians to join an Aerospace MRO company in Hampshire.
- Carry out scheduled engine maintenance and inspection work
- Fault finding and rectification
- Assist in complete overhaul and repair and assembly in line with customer specification
- Conduct all work in accordance with company approved source information (ASI)
- Support Continuous Improvement activities
- Ensure debris generated in work area is removed/cleaned
- Proven experience in carrying out in depth engine repairs in an aerospace environment
- Knowledge of aircraft documentation practices
- Knowledge of aircraft structural repairs
- Experience of working with lifting equipment
- Able to manage own workload
On offer - a rate of £25.00 p/hr + £40.00 per day accommodation allowance.
Click 'APPLY NOW' for your CV to go directly to recruiter
Interviews will be taking place over the next couple of weeks.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ESTIMATING MANAGER - ENGINEERING BACKGROUND
Up to £60000 per annum
£24000 - £34000 per annum
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
£0.00 - £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
SKILLED FITTER (AEROSPACE)
Up to £10.70 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Up to £50000 per annum