Area Planning Manager
|Job Title:||Area Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 16:56|
Area Planning Manager - Scotland Region - 10 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Fantastic opportunity or an experienced planning professional to join a marketing leading brand within the food industry.
Based in Glasgow, within the role of Area Planning Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Support a number of manufacturing facilities based within Scotland to ensure that planning practices are maintained and developed.
- Work closely with commercial, production and site planning functions to maximise efficiencies.
- Minimise zero short situations.
- Work closely with site planners to facilitate continuous improvement activity.
- Manage the development of the planning horizon for future requirements.
- Ensure that each site has the capacity to fulfil demand.
- Influence a cross functional supply chain to optimise volume.
- Ensure customer service levels meet KPI's.
The successful Area Planning Manager will:-
- Have gained their supply chain planning experience within a fast-paced manufacturing facility.
- Will have the ability to influence cross functional teams.
- Have experience managing and developing a team.
- Have experience using MRP.
- Be able to 'think outside the box'.
- A salary of up to £60,000
- Car allowance of £6,000
- Healthcare scheme
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Darlington, County Durham
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent
Greater Manchester, England
MAINTENANCE CO-ORDINATOR / ASSET CARE ENGINEER
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Pension + Bonus
Senior HR Business Partner
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £65000 per annum + bonus, pension and more