Area Sales Manager - Building Products
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager - Building Products|
|Salary:||£26000 - £36000 per annum + Bonus, Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2017 15:07|
AREA SALES MANAGER - Territory: East - Leicester, Peterborough, King's Lynn
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a dynamic Area Sales Manager to come and join a forward thinking renowned organisation.
Long established, this PROFITABLE organisation manufacturers building products which are supplied into builders' merchants, architects, house builders, main contractors and specifiers. Due to sustained business growth and an overflowing order book they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Area Sales Manager who is looking for career progression to manage and develop the area.
The role involves:
- Working from your home office.
- Territory management of clients within the region.
- Developing existing relationships.
- Looking for new business opportunities within your territory.
- Selling the company's products into Architects, specifiers, main contractors and builders merchants.
The successful candidate will:
- Have some exposure of selling ANY product into ONE of the following industries: Architects, Specifiers, Main Contractors or Builders Merchants.
- Have opportunities to further develop your career. You will be given full product training, which will be delivered by the dedicated training manager. You will even spend time seeing how the product is manufactured.
- Have the benefit of a team of experienced Internal Sales Advisors to support and assist you.
- Be a recent graduate.
You will be working for a company who:
- Are prided on boasting exceptional levels of service.
- Have an average length of service within commercial of 10 years +
- Have Global presence in over 40 countries.
- Are part of a multi-billion-pound turnover group.
- Salary up to £36K+ 10% bonus and a company car allowance.
- Contributory Pension, 26 days' holidays and Bupa healthcare.
- Real opportunities to progress.
Local Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks so please 'click apply' to send your CV through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's