|Job Title:||Assembly Supervisor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 12:03|
Lancashire, North West
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assembly Supervisor to join the team at a manufacturing company near Preston, Lancashire.
The Assembly Supervisor will be responsible for a team of Operatives ensuring production targets and department KPI's are met.
As Assembly Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of all activities in the assembly area ensuring maximum availability of resources; people, plant, parts, processes
- Monitor production performance KPI's; quality, health and safety, waste etc.
- Drive and manage H&S initiatives demonstrating best practice
- Provide training, development and performance appraisals for Operatives and reporting staff
- Manage performance of Operators to ensure maximum productivity and resolve any issues
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Proven experience of managing a team within a manufacturing / engineering environment (Assembly preferred)
- Experience of performance management, absence management, leadership and employee engagement
- Excellent administrative and computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office
- Excellent leadership & motivational skills
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing / CI tools and techniques
- H&S training/qualification, IOSH preferred
- 37 hour week (hours vary to reflect peaks in production)
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension (matched up to 8%)
- Company perks and much more
Click APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's