Assistant Environmental Services Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Environmental Services Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £31558.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 11:55|
Assistant Environmental Services/Houseing Maintencnace Manager
Do you have exposure to maintenance management on a regional scale? Have you worked in cross functional teams working to deliver environmental solutions for either the public or private sectors? Are you looking for a business that can offer security, progression and an abundant of package benefits?
My client, a business that boasts excellent staff retentions in a challenging sector now looking to recruit
Assistant Environmental Services/Houseing Maintencnace Manager to deliver the national grounds maintenance and environmental service for my client, ensuring works are planned and delivered efficiently, are in line with Health and Safety requirements and provide an excellent customer experience
Manage the Ground Maintenance and Environmental Services team within the South and Central region to deliver high quality environmental services whilst ensuring green spaces are maintained in accordance with industry standards
* Provide Cover for the national delivery and deputise for the National Manager as and when required.
* Lead, motivate and engage with your team.
* Leading team meetings take place and all team members receive 121's
* Effectively contribute to the development of regional plans and delivery of individual neighbourhood plans ensuring a joined up, proactive approach to environmental services across the Group.
* Develop resource plans, including numbers and types of seasonal employees required, ensuring all recruitment is activity carried out within cost, quality and timescales.
* Undertake the lead role in Customer Focus Service Reviews as required and promote a culture of customer care.
* Manage escalated issues and complaints, including health, safety and environmental breaches, in line with the agreed process, ensuring effective resolution within set timescales.
* Develop robust suite Key Performance Indicators and undertake target setting.
* Undertake cyclical and ad hoc analysis and reporting of Environmental Services data, presenting findings and recommendations to key stakeholders including senior leaders as required.
* Develop and manage localised regional budget, ensuring effective financial planning and forecasting takes place to deliver all environmental works, and robust controls are in place to monitor spend and produce financial reporting as required to a range of senior stakeholders.
* Manage the performance and development of your team, providing expertise and coaching as required, ensuring a quality service is provided and under performance is dealt with appropriately.
* Manage internal and external stakeholders effectively, including leadership colleagues and third parties, building constructive working relationships to ensure the delivery of the Group's Asset Services Strategy.
* Accountable for regular reviews of the regional service, reviewing and analysing performance and customer feedback to ensure continuous improvement. Improvement opportunities identified and realised should be in accordance with change management protocols.
* Work collaboratively with the Asset Services leadership team to ensure effective delivery of the wider service.cc
* Demonstrable experience of successfully leading, managing and motivating large teams, including managing team performance.
* Proven track record of managing an Environmental Services Team.
* Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure delivering to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
* Results driven with strong analytical skills, including the ability to critically analyse complex information, and experience of providing meaningful management information.
* Effective stakeholder management, both internally and external to the organisation
* Commercially aware with a focus on continuous improvement and the ability to drive change.
* Customer focused with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to work at all levels within the business.
* Evidence of using sound judgement when making effective decisions.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
* Ability to drive to other locations within the group.
* Experience of working, and preferably managing, at a national level or across a large geographical area.
* Relevant qualification e.g. Higher National Certificate, or equivalent.
* Health and safety qualification e.g. NEBOSH General, or equivalent.
* Relevant professional qualification.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's