BENCH TECHNICIAN - ELECTRONICS
|Job Title:||BENCH TECHNICIAN - ELECTRONICS|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2017 14:31|
BENCH TECHNCIAN - ELECTRONICS
To £40K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineer from an Electronics/Mechatronics background to join a rapidly expanding engineering company in Lancashire.
Due to an increase in business our client is now looking for additional support within their R&D department.
- Provide electronics, mechatronics and electrical input into R&D projects
- Assist with build and installation of mechatronic, electrical and pneumatic machinery for testing
- PCB Design (Analogue & Digital)
- Provide technical advice from concept design through to prototype and testing
- Assist in the development of exciting and innovative new products
- Qualified in an Electronics/Mechatronic discipline
- Experience of both Analogue and Digital design
- A good balance of theoretical understanding and practical knowledge and experience
- C programming (desirable)
- Experience gained in an engineering environment (advantageous)
- Forward thinking individual
Click APPLY NOW or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's