Bill of Material Engineer
|Job Title:||Bill of Material Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 17:09|
£30,000 - £40,000
My client is looking to grow their team based in the Westerham area and add a BOM Engineer to an existing production team to manage the creation of new BOM's for new products and changes required to existing BOM's through the ECR process. This includes the data entry and on occasions will require data driven CI activities for process improvement.
The is a new role for the business, giving someone a great opportunity to shape the role and make it their own. My client is a global manufacturer and supplier of Electronic / Machined parts of the home improvements / construction industry. The business prides itself on quality excellence and supplier into a premium market.
BOM Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Creation of new BOM's from an engineering BOM.
- Accurately maintains, co-ordinates and updates the Bill of Materials for all products.
- Identifies and determines BOM product requirements, structure routings and component level manufacturing requirements.
- Carry out any BOM requirements initiated from an ECR - This includes auditing Bills of Material information from engineering changes for accuracy and completeness, specifically: BOM linkages, Routings, and BOM item types as well as and consistency between all Product Data Systems.
- Co-ordinate and communicate Bill of Materials (BOM) with Purchasing, NPD, Product Management, CPD and the wider team as appropriate.
- Monitors and follows through on incorrect routing corrective action requests (CAR).
- Provides support to the manufacturing process through accurate management and maintenance of routing and facility databases on an ongoing basis.
BOM Engineer skills required:
- Experienced with Bills of materials
- Experienced with ERP systems to create and maintain BOM's
- Solid manufacturing exposure
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Capable of understanding engineering drawings
- Solidworks and Solidworks PDM Experience would be an advantage
- Project management.
Please contact email@example.com directly including a covering letter stating your notice period and salary expections. Be sure to attach your CV to register your interest and apply.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality Assurance Specialist
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
Up to £28500 per annum
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £27500.00 per annum
Business Development Manager
£22000 - £30000 per annum