|Job Title:||BUSINESS AREA MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
BUSINESS AREA MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
TO £60,000 + BENEFITS
Our client, a successful automotive company is looking to recruit a highly motivated, passionate and focused Manager to drive performance and continuous improvement initiatives in their department to ensure business meets demands.
Key to this role is strong leadership skills; the ability to build, motivate, develop and improve the team. If this sounds like you... read on
- Full operational responsibility for a Production/Process department within a fast moving, continuous process automotive facility (circa 100 staff)
- Drive excellent performance through effective leadership, utilisation of resources, delivering and exceeding targets
- Ensure all manufacturing activities are carried out according to HSE and company legislation
- Ensure all staff in the department are adequately trained and qualified
- Implement and develop KPI's to identify and drive business improvements in the department
- Develop strong relationships with other internal departments
Skills & Experience:
- Graduate calibre
- Previous experience of managing a department within a high performing, fast paced manufacturing environment - ideally Automotive
- Knowledge of injection moulding / paint processes - advantageous
- Passionate about people development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.