Business Development and Sales Manger
|Job Title:||Business Development and Sales Manger|
|Salary:||£5500 - £65000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2017 11:26|
BUINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SALES MANAGER - EUROPE - LANCASHIRE
£65,000 PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE, 10% BONUS AND PENSION.
Superb opportunity to be part of something new.
As one of the largest manufacturers of highly engineered components for pharmaceutical, food production and retail sectors, this company has steadily increased their product range and customer base over the last 40 years. They are continuing to invest in plant, machinery and resources to ensure they remain at the top of their field.
For a highly motivated sales professional, this is a great chance to maximise potential with new and existing customers in a largely untapped market place.
Reporting directly into the Global Commercial Director, within the role of Business Development and Sales Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Acquire new customers and support the current sales team to maximise contracts with existing customers.
- Generate market and competitor analysis for current and future customer sectors.
- Lead customer meetings for contractual negotiations, acquisition and strategic supplier reviews.
- Lead and manage growth targets, cost savings and project plan execution.
- Support the management team with planning, reporting and CAPEX request procedures.
- Ensure that favorable terms are negotiated and agreed with customers.
The successful Business Development and Sales Manager will:-
- Have strong experience within sales and key account management.
- Have experience working within an engineering field.
- Be a strong negotiator and communicator.
- Be a key player in developing strategy for the business.
- Salary to £65,000
- Car Allowance
- 10% Bonus
To be part of this new venture, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Area Sales Manager (UK, Ireland)
Can Be Home Based
Customer Service Advisor
Up to £23000 per annum
Lean Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing
£35000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS
Production Engineer / CNC Programmer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - METALS
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Package