|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Business Development Executive Liverpool Based (Flexible home/office working)
Recruitment Consultancy Services - No experience necessary.
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package - Depending on experience. Full training and development available
This is a true sales development role, unlike most other recruitment business, our team focus on a speciality! Either directly filling vacancies OR selling a range of services to mainly existing clients. Morgan Ryder has a 99.6% repeat business ratio with our clients. This success dates back to 2002 and the average length of service of our staff is ten years!
We celebrate our success as a group and reward our staff handsomely for their efforts. As part of our expansion programme and succession planning, we are looking for a Sales/ Business Development professional to focus on the buoyant UK industry of Manufacturing, including Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Electronics, Chemical, Defence and more. You will be responsible for partnering with a highly experienced team of Service Delivery Consultants, supplying them with a volume of new business projects. You will target decision makes across a range of customer departments such as Engineering, Commercial, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, HR, Finance and IT. Within every customer organisation there will be a significant number of new business opportunities to pursue.
Join us and bring balance to your family life by shaping your work activity around your lifestyle. Be measured on output, not micro-activities. Focus on generating sales in markets that are back to pre-Covid levels and receive a generous uncapped bonus, with free parking when at our modern air-conditioned office, Christmas parties abroad (Amsterdam, Benidorm), Christmas lunch for all staff and lots of birthday cakes. These were just some of the answers we received when we asked, "why do you like working here?".
What we need from you is
- Experience of business to business (B2B) sales experience in ANY industry
- Can understand who the decision makers are can find the channels to reach them
- Smart, well presented, professional appearance with excellent communication skills
- Confident and ambitious, keen to grow your own skill base
- Hardworking, able to manage your own activities with minimal supervision
- Performance driven with a desire to be the best.
- Monthly competitions
- Nights out, lunch, champagne breakfasts
- Free parking
- Great office location and public transport links - bus and train, commutable form Merseyside, Cheshire, Manchester etc.
- Free fruit, tea/coffee, snacks, filtered water
- Christmas shutdown
- Christmas lunch
- Bring your dog to work day
- Fund raising activities
- Camping trips
- 32 days holiday, rising to 37, inclusive of bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully expensed pool car for Client appointments
- Modern Offices, Active desks, Air conditioned
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- All major Job Boards
- Average length of service of ten years - great support network
- Great atmosphere and support from the existing team
- All-inclusive Team
- Christmas Party - foreign holidays, Benidorm, Amsterdam, Dublin
- Specially made birthday cake on your special day
- We host network meetings
- Industry leading CRM system
- Christmas presents, Secret Santa
- Great work balance environment - "Work to Live"
If you are successful, you can expect to work hard but benefit from a hugely rewarding career. You will have a unique opportunity to work with senior professionals across a variety of industries and will tour some of the most technically advanced manufacturing operations in the UK.
If anything of the above interests you then contact our Group Managing Director, Barry McKeown on 07967 358844
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org of just click to apply.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.