Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £48000 per annum + OTE £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 12:11|
Due to expansion and a change in corporate strategy, this multi-billion-dollar global engineering business is looking to attract into their team a Business Development Manager who will develop new business within nuclear, chemical and petrochemical, engineering and capital project sectors.
The role of Business Development Manager - Home Based
- Lead the Business Development and Applications Engineers to grow new business through a focus on key markets, targeting opportunities and delivering sales and profitability growth.
- Develop key relationships.
- Negotiate and close business on significant company opportunities.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of market and business conditions.
- Identify and convert strategically important opportunities.
- Work internally to support customer services, finance, marketing, operations, and continuous improvement to develop sales opportunities in line with business objectives.
- Support and develop your team of two technical support engineers.
- Maximise potential with accounts with an order value worth up to £1m.
The Successful Candidate
- Will have gained their business development experience within the nuclear, chemical and petrochemical, engineering or capital project markets.
- Be experienced managing complex commercial proposals and customer relationships.
- Have a technical sales background.
- Project sales experience.
- Ideally hold a degree qualification in engineering with a desire to develop further.
- Renowned engineering company
- Stable and high performing work force
- Purpose built state of the art engineering facility
- Global multi-billion-dollar turnover business
- Investing in opportunities to improve growth and customer service
- Committed to personal and leadership development
- A salary to £48,000 with OTE £70,000
- Home based
- Free lunches
- Private medical insurance
- Free car park
- 23 days holiday plus 2 company days and 8 bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Death in service
This unique opportunity would suit an individual who has extensive sales experience and is looking for a progressive opportunity!
Interested? Please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's