|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||2 days ago|
This FTSE 250 company are continuing to grow. They specialise in the manufacture of complex precision engineered components for a multi sector customer base and are now looking to attract a business development professional to maximise potential.
The roles primary objective is to create and maintain a pipeline that is in line with company strategy, managing the opportunity from receipt of RFQ to contract award and beyond.
Responsibilities within this key role will be to: -
- Work with the leadership team in the creation and deployment of strategic planning.
- Manage the bid team, ensuring inputs from key stakeholders such as engineering, supply chain, operations and quality.
- Be the central point of contact for the senior team, providing information in a timely manner.
- Ensure all services needed are included in the final bid price.
- Provide all bids offer an innovative differentiated customer focused solution.
- Ensure the effective deployment of risk management techniques throughout the entire bid process.
- Identify and target potential new customers and revenue streams.
The successful Business Development Manager will: -
- Be proactive and driven.
- Passionate about customer relationships.
- Have a strong customer focus to ensure the customer is delighted.
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Have strong experience in Sales pipeline planning, market mapping and prospecting.
On offer: -
- Salary to £50,000
- Car allowance of £5,400
- 37 Hour week
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Life assurance x 6
- Flexible office/home working
- Up to 10% pension contribution
- 12pm finish on a Friday
Interested? To apply for this role please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.