Business Development Manager - Aerospace
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Aerospace|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2018 12:01|
Business Development Manager
North West Based.
£40k- 60k, dependent upon experience, annual bonus, company car allowance
Northwest-based Aerospace company with an established order book committed to a forecasted growth stretching as far as 2023 now seek to recruit an experienced and astute Business Development Manager.
Working from the Lancashire facility the role and responsibilities will include:
- Development of new market opportunities existing and new customers
- Selling aerospace engineering products and services
- Leasing with aircraft fleet owners/ managers and key decision makers
- Management of a portfolio of current clients
- Management of high value contract sales
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions
- Coordinating internally to oversee your customers orders
- Meeting with clients at their sites across the UK and on occasion overseas
- Establishment and management of overseas Agents and Partners defining areas
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate past success in business development within high value contracts. Ideally although not essential automotive or aerospace backgrounds would be advantageous.
Backed by a $1Billion turnover parent company, this forward-thinking organisation is quickly becoming number one within their service industry.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced dynamic growing company then please send your details and CV to Lyndsey Clegg on email@example.com or click apply now.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Aerospace Engine Technicians
Up to £25 per hour + Accommodation Expenses
HR Business Partner
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
JLR PROGRAMME MANAGER
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Worsley, Greater Manchester
Up to £24377 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS