BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- FMCG
|Job Title:||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- FMCG|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 12:04|
BUSINESS DVELOPMENT MANAGER -FMCG
Salary: Upto £40,000 DOE + annual bonus £5K, plus fully expensed company car choice, pension, 25 days holiday, sick pay
Territory: M4 Corridor,
Home based: Ideal living location, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire or surrounding areas
Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, instantly recognizable FMCG Manufacturer. Part of Mulit billion Dollar group we are looking to interview dynamic tenacious business development executives/managers who are looking to establish a career within a market leading organisation.
- Based from home travelling to meet existing and potential customers across the M4 corridor
- Managing your own diary and territory
- Providing a consultative solution driven sales process to sell packaging products to clients within multiple sectors including food/drink manufacturing, industrial manufacturing, retail and warehousing
- New business generation from leads
- Relationship building
Leading global manufacturer of high-performance packaging solutions. Boasting a multi-billion pound group turnover, and operating out of 30 countries they employ over 1500 people. The company manufacture and supply products across the agriculture, food, beverage, healthcare, construction and industrial market sectors. They provide a comprehensive and highly structured training induction programme.
- Dynamic Business development biased looking for a company to progress in.
- We would like to talk to field based business to business sales people who have a successful track record in selling ANY product or service.
Salary: £40,000 DOE + annual bonus £5K, plus fully expensed company car choice, pension, 25 days holiday, sick pay
Interviews are taking place over the next two weeks please press the Apply now button
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Learning & Development Co-oordinator - Manufacturing
Middleton, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Customer Technical Officer - Product Development
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Package
Customer Technical Manager (Junior)
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
National Key Account Department Manager - Manufacturing
£58000.00 - £68000.00 per annum
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum