BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- FMCG
|Job Title:||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- FMCG|
|Location:||East Riding of Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 16:23|
BUSINESS DVELOPMENT MANAGER -FMCG
Salary: 30,000 + UNCAPPED COMMISSION realistic 0TE £50K, Plus fully expensed company car or allowance, laptop and generous holiday allowance, pension and progression opportunities
Home based: Living location Leeds or surrounding areas
Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, instantly recognizable FMCG company. We are looking to interview dynamic tenacious business development executives/managers who are looking to establish a career within a market leading organisation.
- Based from home travelling to meet existing and potential customers across the Yorkshire area
- Managing your own diary and territory
- Providing a consultative solution driven sales process to clients within multiple sectors
- New business generation from leads
- Relationship building
Boasting a company turnover over £120million, they have an enviable product portfolio of over 80k products. They provide a comprehensive and highly structured training induction programme, and many different routes to career progression.
- Dynamic Business development biased looking for a company to progress in.
- We would like to talk to field based business to business sales people who have a successful track record in selling ANY product or service.
Salary: 30,000 + UNCAPPED COMMISSION realistic 0TE £50K, Plus fully expensed company car or allowance, laptop and generous holiday allowance rising with service, pension and progression opportunities
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's