Business Development Manager (Industrial Automation)
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager (Industrial Automation)|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 12:39|
Business Development Manager
Midlands Base - Territory National
To £70K + Pension + Bonus + Health Insurance + Other great benefits
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, ambitious Business Development Manager to join a global company who provide a wide range of Facilities Management (FM) & industrial services to automotive, aerospace and process manufacturing companies.
We are ideally looking for candidates who can demonstrate experience of business development within manufacturing, process or industrial automation environments.
The role will be a mix of new business development and managing/developing existing accounts;
- Identify and establish supply relationships with OEM's & 1st Tier suppliers of UK manufacturing companies
- Formulate bids in response to RFI's and RFQ's from customers
- Secure new business growth in line with business strategy
- Lead business development projects and liaise effectively with internal stakeholders and customer contacts
- Build strong relationships with new customers and existing customers
- Actively participate in sales meetings to review team and company performance activities.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Good knowledge of industrial services for manufacturing
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated sales person
- Proven track record of relationship building
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of acquiring brand new business
- Financial acumen - experience of bids/RFI/RFQ's
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss further.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North Wales, Wales
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BONUS + PENSION
Excellent Salary, bonus and Car
AREA SALES MANAGER
Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland
Up to £27000 per annum
TECHNICAL MANAGER - DAIRY
North Wales, Wales
£45000 - £55000 per annum
MULTI-SITE FACILITIES MANAGER
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + PACKAGE