|Job Title:||Business Development Manager (Manufacturing/Industrial)|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
Business Development Manager
Midlands Base - Territory National
To £70K + Pension + Bonus + Health Insurance + Other great benefits
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, ambitious Business Development Manager to join a global company who provide a wide range of Facilities Management (FM) & industrial services to automotive, aerospace and process manufacturing companies.
We are ideally looking for candidates from a Service or FM background who can demonstrate experience of business development within manufacturing or process industries.
The role will be a mix of new business development and managing/developing existing accounts;
- Identify and establish supply relationships with OEM's & 1st Tier suppliers of UK manufacturing companies
- Formulate bids in response to RFI's and RFQ's from customers
- Secure new business growth in line with business strategy
- Lead business development projects and liaise effectively with internal stakeholders and customer contacts
- Build strong relationships with new customers and existing customers
- Actively participate in sales meetings to review team and company performance activities.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Good knowledge of industrial services for manufacturing
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated sales person
- Proven track record of relationship building
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of acquiring brand new business
- Financial acumen - experience of bids/RFI/RFQ's
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss further.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.