Business Development Manager - Print Industry
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Print Industry|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2016 08:15|
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER -PRINT
London, Home Counties territory
Upto £60,000, plus Bonus, Car /Car Allowance, Excellent Benefits Package including Pension etc
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a growing operation, within a hugely successful multi- million pound manufacturing group.
This is a key role business development to our commercial sales team.
- Operating nationally selling POS and large format, digital and litho print services
- New business development to marketers within retailers
- Development and implementing of your sales strategy
- Territory Management
- Solution based selling
- This role will initially be new business biased but in time will develop into account management.
The Ideal Candidate
- The successful candidate will come from a point of sale or print background
- A hunger and desire to source new business opportunities is a pre-requisite.
- Part of a larger group they are a renowned leader in temporary POS and print
- Highly creative environment
- Committed to personal development
Up to £60,000, plus Bonus, Car /Car Allowance, Excellent Benefits Package including Pension etc
We are currently interviewing for this position to find out more please press the Apply now button or Call Lyndsey Worth on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's