|Job Title:||CAD DESIGN ENGINEER|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
CAD DESIGN ENGINEER
UP TO £30,000 + BENEFITS
Our client - a successful manufacturer who have been trading for over 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced CAD Design Engineer with an understanding of manufacturing and appreciation of design. The ideal candidate will have vast experience in enhancing product ranges through product/component supply choice.
Reporting directly to the Technical Manager - the successful CAD Design Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and develop new products
- Administration of existing ranges.
- Contributing to the smooth running of the technical office
- Responsible for providing concise technical information to the shop floor staff
- Creation and revision of production drawings and information.
- Responsible for conversion of design ideas into production engineering drawings.
- Bills of Materials and Manufacturing documents maintenance.
- Investigating production processes and developing working efficiencies.
- Assisting in research and development
- Understanding and implementing regulations that are related to the product range.
- Reducing material cost in new and current products.
- Excellent CAD skills both in 2D and 3D, preferably AutoCAD LT
- Experience within a similar role - (Construction, Housing, Modular Build, Timber Build etc)
- An understanding of Manufacturing systems (BOMs and stock codes)
- Excellent communication skills - from Upper Management to Shop Floor staff.
- Experience in manufacturing techniques and how to implement efficiencies on a production line.
- Adequate engineering capability and experience to create effective engineering solutions.
- Excellent team working skills as well as being able to work independently
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks.
Apply Now or email CV to email@example.com to be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.