|Job Title:||CAD DESIGNER - SOLAR PV|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
CAD DESIGNER - SOLAR PV
£25,000 + Annual Bonus + Pension
We currently have a job opportunity for a CAD Designer with experience of Solar PV systems to join the Energy Business Unit at a global manufacturing company in North Wales.
The CAD Designer will be required to produce Solar PV designs for commercial proposals detailed designs for delivery of projects.
- Complete designs including string designs, ballast calculations, PVSyst reports
- Manage customer enquires and source relevant technical information
- Assist the operations team to deliver projects in line with delivery schedules
- Draft project documentation for distribution to customers
- Ensure correct products are selected for the given project
- Degree in Construction / Civil or Engineering related discipline
- Experience of working in a design office environment
- 2-3 years' experience in Solar PV design
- Experience of PVSyst or PVSol
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated
Excellent communication skills are essential as the successful candidate will be dealing with clients, customers, architects, design engineers and senior managers on a day to day basis.
You will have good time management skills and the ability to plan, organise and prioritise work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
In return, our client can offer an exciting role with realistic development opportunities.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.