|Job Title:||Calibration Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £12.49 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
TO £12.49 PER HOUR + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
The role of the Calibration Engineer will involve administering and maintaining the Calibration System to ensure conformance to internal quality standards, and to support internal and external audit requirements.
You will be directly responsible for test and measuring equipment within the two plants. This will include ensuring the acceptance criteria of the parts is controlled and have valid calibration certificates.
- Provide Operations them with calibration of relevant measuring and test equipment.
- Liaise with Operations to re-calibrate equipment with a minimum of impact on production.
- Accurate record keeping, and maintenance of the Calibration Database.
- Timely liaison with external calibration suppliers and coordination of external calibration activities.
- Ensure internal Quality Management System requirements for measuring and test equipment are met.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Time served or experience in a similar position.
- Familiar with associated calibration standards e.g. Plug gauges, Micrometer, Caliper, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook.
- Detail Orientated
- The ability to organise others
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to be a part of a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.