|Job Title:||Category Buyer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2017 11:38|
Due to expansion at this specialist manufacturer of capital equipment, the Supply Chain Manager is looking to recruit into the team a Category Buyer who will ensure that all demands for products and services are met in the most efficient and most cost-effective manner.
The responsibilities within the role of Category Buyer would be to:-
- Manage all purchasing activities and a spend of £5m.
- Identify demand requirements.
- Source suppliers, negotiating favourable terms for cost, quality, and delivery.
- Develop strong supplier relationships.
- Analyse and gather data to determine industry and customer trends.
- Develop growth and promotional strategies with the sales and marketing teams.
- Manage inventory.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have purchasing experience ideally gained within a high-volume manufacturer.
- Ideally be CIPS qualified.
- Be highly analytical.
- Have a strong commercial awareness.
- Be results driven.
- Up to £40,000 salary
- £2,000 KPI Bonus
- Uncapped savings delivery bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- 20 Days Holiday plus Stats.
- Modern working environment.
- Excellent progression and development opportunities.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's