|Job Title:||Chemical Process Engineer|
|Salary:||€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
CHEMICAL PROCESS ENGINEER
12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Our client is a world leading fine chemical company who manufacture a variety of products used in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
We now have an opportunity for an experienced Chemical Process Engineer role to join the business on a 12-month FTC to cover maternity leave.
Working within the Engineering department, the role will be varied and focused on the development and implementation of engineering projects.
- Manage and assist compliance with statutory requirements for site
- Assist with the introduction of new process and utility equipment
- Ensure all equipment is specified, designed, installed and maintained in line with standards/regulations
- Carry out process hazard, risk and feasibility studies
- Identify Route Cause Analysis and implement solutions
- Perform pressure relief calculations
- Provide technical leadership on projects
- Minimum degree level qualification in a Chemical/Process Engineering discipline
- Experience gained in a Chemical/Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment (other regulated industries will be considered)
- Experience of delivering of CAPEX projects
- Experience of scoping and designing process equipment, cost control and process risk assessments
- Knowledge/experience of HAZOP/HAZID/LOPA/ATEX
- Technical knowledge of chemical process equipment/processes
- Good knowledge of H&S standards and regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Any knowledge of GMP - advantageous
A competitive salary and great package.. APPLY NOW
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.