CHEMICAL PROJECT ENGINEER - FIXED TERM CONTRACT
|Job Title:||CHEMICAL PROJECT ENGINEER - FIXED TERM CONTRACT|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2017 11:15|
CHEMICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
12 MONTH FTC
We currently have a great opportunity for a Chemical Engineer tp join a specialist global chemical company in Cheshire.
The Chemical Engineer will support the site Engineering team and with executing a range of process improvement and product development projects.
- Management of capex projects; design, justification, procurement, project plans, installation, commissioning, SOP's…
- Manage projects to a high level of competency ensuring the safe execution on time and within budget
- Work with Process Development teams to analyse current production and process techniques and implement operational improvements
- Provide technical support to production and maintenance personnel
- Minimum degree level qualification in a Chemical/Process Engineering discipline
- Experience gained in a Chemical manufacturing environment
- Proven experience of working on process improvement and product development capex projects
- Good knowledge of H&S regulations
- Strong communication skillsThis is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineer to gain some valuable experience working on some great projects for a global organisation.
To be considered, select 'Apply' now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PROJECT ENGINEER CONSULTANT
Greater Manchester, England
£40000 - £47500 per annum + BENEFITS
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Days
£38000 - £40000.00 per annum + Great Package
Lab Support Technician
Up to £10.00 per hour
Quality Control and Compaints Manager
Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
£39000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
Head of Design & NPD
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits