|Job Title:||CNC MACHINIST|
|Salary:||Up to £17.50 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
To £17.50 per annum (Inc. shift) + Excellent Benefits
VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer has arisen in the Leicester area, looking for an experienced Skilled CNC Machinist to join their team.
The role of the CNC Machinist will involve:
- Setting and operating different CNC machines - 3/4/5 axis, Fanuc controlled.
- Working on CNC machines, mills, turning machines, drilling, hand grinders etc.
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date, operating the CNC machinery to meet the daily production targets.
- Quality inspection of work to ensure they conform with set requirements, using measuring equipment.
The CNC Machinist should be:
- Time served with previous experience of operating CNC and manual equipment.
- Experienced in using Fanuc /Mazak (or similar) controlled machinery.
- Experienced in working with metal products
- Excellent communicator with top problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
With additional excellent progression opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.