|Job Title:||CNC MACHINIST|
|Salary:||Up to £16 per hour + ADDITIONAL BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2018 08:55|
To £16.00 per hour + Excellent Benefits (Holidays, Overtime etc.)
Our client - a well-known aerospace manufacturer, is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to join them at their growing site in Blackburn.
The role of the CNC Machinist will involve:
- Performing CNC operations using a variety of different machines - including milling and turning machines
- Using Fanuc and Mazak controls to produce metal components.
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to Engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers and CNC programmer, operating the CNC machinery to meet the daily production targets.
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
- Previous experience of manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls.
- Experience of using Fanuc or Mazak controlled machinery.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is an excellent chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CNC MACHINIST (PROGRAMMING)
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Up to £16 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Maintenance Engineer - CNC
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Production Engineer / CNC Programmer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
SENIOR PRODUCTION ENGINEER / MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
£40000 - £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS