|Job Title:||CNC MILLER|
|Salary:||Up to £17.04 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 11:56|
To £17.04 per hour (Inc. shift) + Benefits (Pension, OT, Holidays, Bonus, Parking etc.)
DIFFERENT SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer has arisen in the North Lancashire area, looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to join their team.
The role of the CNC Miller will involve:
- Setting and operating different CNC machines - 3,4 or 5 axis milling machinery
- Using Fanuc and Mazak controls to produce metal components.
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers and CNC programmer, operating the CNC machinery to meet the daily production targets.
The CNC Machinist should have the following:
- Previous experience of manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls.
- Experience using Fanuc or Mazak (or similar) controlled machinery.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is an superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's