CNC SETTER/ OPERATOR
|Job Title:||CNC SETTER/ OPERATOR|
|Salary:||Up to £12.50 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 16:26|
SETTER/ OPERATOR (CNC & MANUAL)
CIRCA £12.50 + OVERTIME + EXCELLENT BENEFITS (Holidays, Pension etc.)
Our well-established client, an engineering manufacturer, are looking to recruit a CNC Setter/ Operator at their expanding facility located in the Southport area.
- The role of the CNC Setter/ Operator will involve setting up conditions for the machines to process each job efficiently.
- The CNC Setter/ Operator will be setting temperature, speed, size and measurement details, unique to each job and machine type.
- Will be setting and operating vertical CNC Machines as well as conventional manual milling, turning and other machinery.
- They will ensure machines operate at maximum speed whilst maintaining quality standards by recognising any faults.
- Will be using standard measuring equipment and self-inspecting parts to a high standard
- Previous experience as a Setter/ Operator within a engineering/ manufacturing environment.
- Experience setting and operating on manual and CNC machinery.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to use measuring equipment and inspecting work against this.
- Manually dexterous and good attention to detail
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings and turning this into finished part
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
With additional excellent personal benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Worcestershire, W. Midlands, England
Up to £16.00 per hour
£10 - £13 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£9 - £14 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
CNC MILLER / TURNER
£14.00 - £19.00 per hour
Aerospace Workshop Engineer - Contractor
Bedfordshire, E. of England, England
Up to £24.00 per hour