CNC / MACHINE SHOP SUPERVISOR
|Job Title:||CNC / MACHINE SHOP SUPERVISOR|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2016 16:38|
CNC / MACHINE SHOP SUPERVISOR
To £35000 + 10% EMPLOYER PENSION + LIFE ASSURANCE + CRITICAL ILLNESS + MUCH MORE
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced CNC / MACHINE SHOP SUPERVISOR to join an advanced, high technology manufacturing business at their flagship site in Lancashire.
As CNC / MACHINE SHOP SUPERVISOR you will have direct responsibility for a team of manual and CNC machinists;
- Lead, coach and mentor the team and resolve any issues that arise
- Act as technical support and implement best practice machining methods
- Ensure machines are performing to maximum ability
- Work with other managers to plan work and ensure adequate resources are available
- Ensure the team meet KPI targets (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery & Performance)
- Identify skills gaps and implement effective training programs
- Ensure machines are fully utilised in accordance with production plans
The Ideal Candidate…
- Proven experience of leading/supervising a team in a CNC machining environment
- Strong knowledge and experience of CNC machines (5-axis/multi-axis machines)
- CNC programming experience (Mazatrol/Heidenhain/Fanuc)
- Experience of working with med-large fabricated assemblies/hard metals
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Continuous improvement mind-set
We operate on a global scale and are well known to our OEM customers for our diverse capabilities and product portfolio.
We produce a wide range of high quality, complex fabricated components used in a number of industries including aviation, marine, power generation and other industrial markets.
We can offer a stable career, the opportunity to produce high quality products using brand new machinery, excellent training and development prospects and an excellent workplace environment.
The Package… On offer - an Excellent Salary, 10% contributory pension (employer contribution), life assurance, critical illness cover, 26 days holiday, discounts
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Machine Shop Supervisor - Aerospace
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
TRAINER/ SUPERVISOR - MATERIALS HANDLING
£15.44 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Manufacturing Engineer / NC Programmer
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
County Down, Northern Ireland
£35000 - £40000 per annum