|Job Title:||CNC Turner|
|Salary:||£12.41 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2017 12:05|
£12.41 per hour (6am- 6pm /42 hrs per week)
Superb opportunity to join a global aerospace manufacturing company at their site in Bournemouth.
In this role you'll be setting and operating a range of CNC Turning machines.
- Recognised engineering apprenticeship
- Min C&G or HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience setting, operation 3,4 axis turning machines (Siemens controls - advantageous)
- Able to work night shifts
- Excellent communication skills
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's