Commercial Business Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Business Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2017 13:07|
COMMERCIAL BUSINESS MANAGER - PRECISION ENGINEERING - LANCASHIRE
£65,000 PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE, 10% BONUS, PENSION.
Superb opportunity to be part of something new.
As one of the largest manufacturers of highly engineered components for pharmaceutical, food production and retail sectors, this company has steadily increased their product range and customer base over the last 40 years. They are continuing to invest in plant, machinery and resources to ensure they remain at the top of their field.
For a highly motivated commercial professional, this is a great chance to maximise potential with new and existing customers within a largely untapped market place.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, within the role of Commercial Business Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Acquire new customers and support the current sales team to maximise contracts with existing customers.
- Generate market and competitor analysis for current and future customer sectors.
- Lead customer meetings for contractual negotiations, acquisition and strategic supplier reviews.
- Lead and manage growth targets, cost savings and project plan execution.
- Support the management team with planning, reporting and CAPEX request procedures.
The successful Commercial Business Manager will:-
- Have strong experience within commercial and key account management.
- Be able to lead and engage a team of sales professionals.
- Have experience working with any precision engineered components.
- Be a strong negotiator and communicator.
- Salary to £65,000
- Car Allowance
- 10% Bonus
To be part of this new venture, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's