|Job Title:||Commercial Estimator|
|Location:||Warwick, Warwickshire, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 11:46|
This specialist provider of logistics, supply chain and production support solutions to a blue-chip prestigious customer base are currently looking to attract a Commercial Estimator to join their Sales and Business Development Team.
This position is a key role for driving the business forward.
As Commercial Estimator, responsibilities will be to: -
- Prepare detailed commercial proposals for new and existing business development opportunities.
- Assist in the formulation of bid submissions in response to requests from customers.
- Prepare and assist in the commercial, pricing and cost elements of a bid submission.
- Provide commercial pricing support to the business development team as required.
- Actively participate in sales and business meetings to review performance and activities.
- Maintain accurate information in the CRM system.
The successful candidate will: -
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Be experienced in developing cost models and creating cost analysis visualisations.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Have a proactive solutions based approach.
- Be highly numerate.
On offer: -
- A salary to £50,000
- 5% employer contributory pension
- Bupa cover
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 12% bonus eligibility
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £50000.00 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Business Development Manager
Up to £70000.00 per annum
ELECTRONICS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS
AUTOMOTIVE OPERATIONS MANAGER
£60000 - £68000 per annum + BENEFITS